PROMEDICA: Solutions for Innovative Medicine
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer with at least two years of experience.
Essential Duties and Job Function
• Completing Preventive Maintenance
• Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
• Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
• Learning to effectively communicate with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
• Meeting Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Working with experienced field engineers on managing vendors’ service delivery processes in compliance with Company policies.
• Learning to utilize the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
• Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
• Ability to answer service calls independently without assistance within 1 year of employment
Quality Specific Goals:
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to Direct Manager.
• Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to Direct Manager.
• Ensure timely dispatch closure
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe (if applicable)
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• Magnetic Resonance competencies and experience is a plus;
• Fluent in Italian & English
• Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
• Process oriented.
• Ability to show self-initiative & motivation.
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
• Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
• Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
Work Location: Italy, with office in Rome
Leaving area Rome
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org